Trapper love: New offerings for killer! Upvote and comment to keep this alive please!
Have you ever been there? A guy steps on your trap and they manage to get it off in their 1st or second try?!
NEW OFFERINGS FOR KILLERS:
"CONSIDERABLY decrease survivors luck"
Remember that "useless" offerings survivors talk about? How about if we reverse them and make them for killers too!
Trapper need some luve guys!
Edit: The title said Pig too, but I've been corrected, the "taking the trap off" for Pig is not luck related
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I don't know the Pig well, and whether you can trust the Wiki or not is either way fine by me, but it doesn't state the Luck statistic affects Jigsaw Boxes.
Also, it states Luck only affects Unhooking and Un-trapping, nothing else.
I guess it'd be really neat for Trapper to have, but on almost everyone else it's pretty much a waste of BP.
Maybe just give all of Trapper's Add-ons a decrease in Luck by standard, and the higher the rarity of the Add-on, the higher the decrease.
In case someone wondered, luck only affects self unhooking and releasing yourself from a trap.
I thought you were about to suggest offerings to increase the number of breakable walls in a match, but these seem cool too.
@Rizzo or @Peanits Sorry to bother you guys, do you know if luck affects getting the pig trap off?
I need to see those walls before liking the idea, hehehe
Jigsaw boxes are not affected by luck, there is a specific key you need to find in one of the 4 (or more) jigsaw boxes.
True. I'm really excited to see the walls, the new maps and the new killer.
It has been stated on video that it does not. Luck affects two things and two things only: Self-unhooks and Escaping a Trapper's Bear Trap.
Damn, I'll change my title to "Trapper love"
I can give you the answer to that.
At the start of the match, each rbt has a key already set in one of the boxes. Randomly chosen.
So, it could be
Rbt1 = box 3
Rbt2 = box 1
Rbt3 = box 2
Rbt4 = box 4
Or it could be
Rbt 1, rbt 2, rbt 3 = box 2
Rbt4 = box 1
Or literally anything. But it is already decided which box has which keys before they ever get on a survivors head
Yeah, I got that answered in questions, true, it gets randomly placed for each survivor every time a trap gets put on their heads, so thsi would only affect trapper.
No. It gets rabdomly placed when the trial starts, not when the trap is out on the survivors head
Are you sure about that? I've memorized where a friend took the trap off and it didn't work for me, had to go look for it on another one.
No thanks. I don't want to waste my bloodpoints on this. I'd prefer to use offerings that give me more bloodpoints.
Yes.
I also have no idea what this story is supposed to exemplify