Can we get private servers already?
Out of 12 matches that I played tonight. Eight (8) of the killers used a lag switch to kill the survivors as they could not run out of the opened gates. This was EIGHT different people too not the same killer changing his name. It still makes no sense that a game that has been out for over 2 years now does not have private servers to disable lag switching.
Comments
I HIGHLY doubt its 8 people using a lagswitch, and its just your internet being garbage. Also private servers? You mean dedicated servers?
Yes i mean dedicated servers, and no they were using a lagswich, survivors are standing at an exit gate and then they are being picked up
Why didn't they leave?
oh man I hate it when the game lags I always leave when the lagging is terrible then I write to the one playing the killer and apologize for leaving and saying I left because of the lagging , some are nice about it some call me a bad c word that rhymes with punt
jerks
Also: not leaving doesnt justify the use of the lag switch exploit
Fair enough.
Also: I didn't say it did. I asked a simple question that only someone very insecure would take offense to. Keep your speculations to yourself.
Very insecure? Lol, just wanted to make it clear, i didn't say "are you saying not leaving justifies that?"
Don't be that susceptible.
We tried leaving but literally couldn't. They lag switch so you cant even leave. Why did you speculate that I did not try leaving?