So does this mean saboteur doesn't have its speed penalty anymore?

Comments

  • I believe so, when they change a perk they don't leave anything out and whats said or not said is how the perk will work. so no i don't think it will have a speed penalty.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I believe so, when they change a perk they don't leave anything out and whats said or not said is how the perk will work. so no i don't think it will have a speed penalty.

    that's actually nice I've always wanted saboteur to not have its speed penalty

  • Yes!!! This is the change I've wanted so much!! Not only is saboteur not a complete waste of time anymore, but it also lets survivors have an aura reading perk for hooks! This will work very well alongside breakout, and I'm interested in how all of these new changes are going to affect my play-style (which currently uses breakout a lot).

  • Thats a cool addution ๐Ÿ˜

  • There is a cooldown on it, but yes it is at normal speed.

  • @Almo said:

    There is a cooldown on it, but yes it is at normal speed.

    woo hoo sabo jake won't be slow as molasses