Thoughts on doc and plague changes
So they are both receiving changes, what are your thoughts?
So they are both receiving changes, what are your thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
static blast was made even more better it's perfect
It's amazing really. A much needed change to them
I haven’t had a game in a long time where nobody cleansed so it’s not that big a deal. At least she’s guaranteed one though.
Wonder what they will change her add on to. Was it the apple? Start with 1 extra fountain already corrupted?
Plague having a chance to use corrupt once against non cleansing survivors without add ons may sound like a simple change but this will completely change the way survivors play against her. I love that change. The doctor one isn't that big of a deal but I'm fine with it. This patch seems like the perfect buff to killers overall as a way to make up for the heavy killer nerf of ruin from the last patch.
I'm curious if they are going to change two doc add-on series and i mean here order and discipline. The first one increases madness afflicted by static blast and the second one by shock therapy.
Dunno if its better now (dont forget 2 static blast will put survivor into M3 but if they snap out of it they will be M1 = your addons dont work until you land your next static blast). It gives Survivor arround 40sec of not being affected by his addons.
So its kinda a nerf (it also makes the increase Madness Effect on Static Blast from Order Addons rather pointless).
Plague is a huge buff i did not see coming (i`m also fine with doc changes).
I still don't understand why the plague doesn't spread sickness on ALL interactions. I think it shouldn't matter if your broken or not, survivors should still get sick or spread sickness.