I'm Considering Shelving This Game

I've been playing since the game launched. I've got over 600 hours put into this. But Killer health is at an all time low. Sure, I'll get gamed where I 4k, but the SWF games? The gen rush games? They absolutely ruin the experience. There used to be games where I'd lose, but I still had fun. Now, when I lose it is ALWAYS, without fail, SWF or toolbox survivors who teabag and spam EZ.

I've had enough of it, to be honest. I'm not enjoying the game anymore, so I think it's time to move on.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 600 hrs since 2016? I have close to 3k and have had in for a year and 4 months

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    600 hrs since 2016? I have close to 3k and have had in for a year and 4 months

    Not everyone can sit and play games 24/7

  • See you in the next 30 min or so.

  • @TankTopTru3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100622#Comment_1100622

    Man, no disrespect but you really need to get out more. There's more to life than video games.

    Man no offense but I’m good

  • *sweats and looks at my 4.5k hours in the game

    So this outside you speak of... Is that an app I can download?

  • I work 9-5, and I've got other interests. So, when I decide to play, I just want to have an enjoyable game. 2-3 sacrifices without SWF teams feeding my movements to each other or the gens being done before I can get anything done.

    I especially don't want to deal with teabagging, flashlight clicking, vault spamming, and post chat taunting. And those are generally the SWF groups, anyway.

    With all of the second chance perks, playing killer just isn't entertaining, especially with the limited time that i have to play.

  • @Oberon said:

    I've been playing since the game launched. I've got over 600 hours put into this. But Killer health is at an all time low. Sure, I'll get gamed where I 4k, but the SWF games? The gen rush games? They absolutely ruin the experience. There used to be games where I'd lose, but I still had fun. Now, when I lose it is ALWAYS, without fail, SWF or toolbox survivors who teabag and spam EZ.

    I've had enough of it, to be honest. I'm not enjoying the game anymore, so I think it's time to move on.

    Wait till they update the ranking system with their new MMR crap. Hopefully the game will be able to put you in matches that are around your skill level instead of how it is now. If it doesn't get fixed...maybe then consider shelving it.

  • Outside is overrated anyways. I've seen it, not impressed. That community is gross too

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    600 hrs since 2016? I have close to 3k and have had in for a year and 4 months

    He might have forgotten a 0. Otherwise he's been "shelving" the game for most of its life.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100622#Comment_1100622

    He might have forgotten a 0. Otherwise he's been "shelving" the game for most of its life.

    I can only play between 3-6 hours a week depending on my schedule. I have a life. The time I spend playing is valuable, so I want it to be enjoyable. This is currently not that

  • Videogames should always entertain you, in my opinion.

    If you're not entertained, make changes.

    In your case, if your preferred change is to leave, then okay, that's your choice.