open the hatch 2 times with a key
Who on earth thought this was a good idea? holy christ the game is gonna be so freaking unplayable when everyone is on that challenge
Who on earth thought this was a good idea? holy christ the game is gonna be so freaking unplayable when everyone is on that challenge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm temporarily quitting the game now lol
I mean, people already do it.
Start running franklins?
it's terrible as hell for BOTH sides. still a shitshow to play against as killer, but just as annyoing to get as survivor
Meh, as survivor take keys with save on death addon, or run plunderers/ace in the hole and search for keys in game. It's really not that bad.
Plus, you dont NEED to finish the challenges. They're always there.
I'm just going to let them have it. The amount of sweat needed to have decent games as killer has increased tenfold since the ruin nerf and tome challenges like this. I'll just meme around and try not to care.
Same here. If I see a key, I'm just assuming they're doing the challenge. I did it for a ton of No Mither survivors too. I know how damn hard some of these challenges can be so I'd rather be that nice idiot that let's them finish them.
You are a hero and I love you
What do you mean? I've only had three games today where a Claudette hides inside a locker from the start of the game.
Bubba chased Claudette for about 90 seconds just for her to find hatch and open it within lunge's range. Bubba closed it and I ran up behind and opened it back up.
Feelsbalancedman
Kind of expected that to happen. They really need to put more planning into these challenges.
What I don’t appreciate is that the challenge creates a bottleneck to two far easier challenges. Feels like it should be worth more bloodpoints.
I hated this challenge so much as a survivor. I'm glad I finished it. Hate using keys.
Keys: Broken free win mechanic added to the game to stop survivors from taking the game hostage by hiding when the game didn't go in their favor.
BHVR: Yeah we should make that a challenge.
*slow clap*