Chapter Reveal waiting room
Edit: for those who are wondering
Edit: for those who are wondering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find this thread as I sit in the hospital waiting room.
Hopefully both will be short stays. π
The chapter reveal is tomorrow
Ik.
This is a wait room.
No need to state the obvious
perhaps memes will pass the times. π§
I think they'll just leave it for intro to DBD, so replacing Yui/Oni with it and that's when we'll see it first
If we put memes the stand JA WARUDA might activate to consume this wait time
I am joining the waiting room. Hopefully I don't miss it when it happens.
Hopefully the dev update today gives info
There is no dev update today. Peanits said somewhere that it'll be tomorrow morning. Which is the afternoon for me
Aw damn so we prob ainβt getting anything today
Nothing other than archives :P
I brought snacks
Ew
No reveal until PTB? Booo
Flower crown gang is here
More horrifying than anything in DBD proper.
I have thise ones...
15819631415068399111921236776256.jpgEdit: damn i wanted to post it as picture, π£
Delicious
Finally, some good ******* food
Imma just wait here :3
Imagine being BHVR, accidently leaking a DLC, and then deleting it like that makes it go away, lol
At this point, just bask in it. Leaks are good for business in this situation.
Ikr
BHVR website crew: Leaks new survivor.
BHVR devs/management after deleting leak even though everyone already saw AND saved it:
Brought an historical fact
πππ
You're laughing, bro, he died
RIP Barney
Beloved giant pink dinossaur
this thread is hilarious
Oh. I thought this was meant to be banter.
We are gathered here today to remember the beautiful pink dinosaur that was Barney as well as waiting for that new chapter
I'm sorry than he will never see the new chapter and DBD it iself
Back with more snacks