I'd rather not have NOED nerfed

Personally I think it's in a great place, I'm just to lazy to do totems. I thought I'd contribute my one in a million.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No it is too op and takes no skill and ds / dead hard / adrenaline are all balanced and takes a lot of skill to use

    This is sarcasm, right?

  • @ZtarShot said:

    Personally I think it's in a great place, I'm just to lazy to do totems. I thought I'd contribute my one in a million.

    It would be in a great place if only it wasnt favourite perk of all noobs and campers.

    Imo, you should be able to NOED only surviviors you have hooked before.

    Simple nerf and doesnt affect anyone except hard campers and tunnelers.

  • If they nerf noed after what they did to ruin, they might as well shut the servers down, or just turn this into a battle Royal for survivors, because no killers are going to play a game that biased, unbalanced, and one-sided. Playing killer is literally a stress fest now. Survivor is a GD cake walk man...

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    If they nerf noed after what they did to ruin, they might as well shut the servers down, or just turn this into a battle Royal for survivors, because no killers are going to play a game that biased, unbalanced, and one-sided. Playing killer is literally a stress fest now. Survivor is a GD cake walk man...

    So you cant win without NOED?

    Im afraid you are just bad at the game...

    Ruin was EARLY game slowdown, so it was an obvious choice to help both weaker and stronger killers, but NOED is just straight up crutch and a safety net...

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100106#Comment_1100106

    So you cant win without NOED?

    Im afraid you are just bad at the game...

    Ruin was EARLY game slowdown, so it was an obvious choice to help both weaker and stronger killers, but NOED is just straight up crutch and a safety net...

    Obviously you don't play killer, and want the game to be as easy as possible for you to survive and escape. And I guess your SWF squad running coms, DS, and tool boxes isn't a HUGE crutch right? Call Colonel Mustard and ask for a clue...

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100116#Comment_1100116

    Obviously you don't play killer, and want the game to be as easy as possible for you to survive and escape. And I guess your SWF squad running coms, DS, and tool boxes isn't a HUGE crutch right? Call Colonel Mustard and ask for a clue...

    Where exactly have I said that DS is not a crutch orthat toolboxes are fine?

    For me DS and NOED are the same, both require no effort to activate and reward you for playing bad, whille punishing your opponent for playing good.

    I play both killer and survivior, and I know that NOED is often used by bad killers to get some easy kills in the endgame, because they cant be bothered to use Devour. You dont need NOED to win, its only a safety net for while you are already losing.

  • I dont want it nerfed either.

    The only time I see it is on low skilled players, new players (or young children) who might only get one or two hooks the whole game so who are we to say they do not deserve the kills? They took a perk and the "team" FAILED at removing the perk as happens so often now. It is almost comical to be honest how often NOED succeeds now since people want to get out.

    Get off of your high horses people. Two in and two out even if this rarely ever happens.

  • In the meantime while NOED is debated they should just make it more fair.

    If you do totems NOED doesn’t affect you. If you’re the type of bum that doesn’t cleanse any the killer gets to NOED you AND mori you.

    That outta get the ones that don’t pull their weight cleansing.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    In the meantime while NOED is debated they should just make it more fair.

    If you do totems NOED doesn’t affect you. If you’re the type of bum that doesn’t cleanse any the killer gets to NOED you AND mori you.

    That outta get the ones that don’t pull their weight cleansing.

    I would be ok with that. But the problem is that survs would take that too serious and cleanse ALL totems in fear of a mori. Omg

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    In the meantime while NOED is debated they should just make it more fair.

    If you do totems NOED doesn’t affect you. If you’re the type of bum that doesn’t cleanse any the killer gets to NOED you AND mori you.

    That outta get the ones that don’t pull their weight cleansing.

    I never said I wanted NOED buffed, just not nerfed.

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100163#Comment_1100163

    Where exactly have I said that DS is not a crutch orthat toolboxes are fine?

    For me DS and NOED are the same, both require no effort to activate and reward you for playing bad, whille punishing your opponent for playing good.

    I play both killer and survivior, and I know that NOED is often used by bad killers to get some easy kills in the endgame, because they cant be bothered to use Devour. You dont need NOED to win, its only a safety net for while you are already losing.

    How are they the same? One is completely useless until the end of the game, gives you a notification, and can be deactivated by survs cleansing totems.

    The other can be used AND abused, doesn't even work how it's intended, and the killer can't deactivate it and never even knows who has it. Anything a killer uses to their advantage is a so called "Crutch", but when survs do the same #########, it's just good strategy right? 🤦‍♂️

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100294#Comment_1100294

    How are they the same? One is completely useless until the end of the game, gives you a notification, and can be deactivated by survs cleansing totems.

    The other can be used AND abused, doesn't even work how it's intended, and the killer can't deactivate it and never even knows who has it. Anything a killer uses to their advantage is a so called "Crutch", but when survs do the same #########, it's just good strategy right? 🤦‍♂️

    I just said DS is a crutch and broken, just like, or even more than NOED

    So how am I saying that surviviors can do the same rhing and its not a crutch?

    Both are used by bad players, punish your opponent for playing good and have an annoying counterplay.

    Countering NOED means running around looking for useless totems, because killer MAY have NOED. So you cant do gens.

    Countering DS means slugging every survivior that got unhooked in the last century, even if they are 1m from the open exit gate. So you cant hook.

    So basically both perks punish the other team for doing its job. For free