The dev notes of the new chapter should come today am I right?
Because they said in the livestream it will come "early next week". Idk if I just misunderstood it, would be nice if anyone knows more about that.
Because they said in the livestream it will come "early next week". Idk if I just misunderstood it, would be nice if anyone knows more about that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anticipation got me like ๐ฉ๐๐
Well the PTB is expected to release on Tuesday, so chances are we might get a reveal trailer today.
I hope so.
But tomorrow is still "early next weak"too.
PTB is usually on a Tuesday so technically yes it should come out today
Iโd guess around 11 Eastern time
Thanks for all the answers, I guess we all cant wait for it :D
I know devs dont talk too much on the forum about those stuff, but it will be cool to have some info... devs....? Admins...?
Please? ๐
I hope. My favorite part is reading the about the lore, perks, and powers for the chapter.
@Peanits @Almo You have anticipated players waiting...
I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here, pressing F5 on patch notes page. Nothing yet.
Good job. keep on that plz.