Bloodhunt And Tome 3, when are the times they release today...
So it's finally valentines bloodhunt meaning toxic and farming Killer but along with tome 3 we can actually get things done...
When are the dates the two things release today I haven't been on dbd to check yet and won't till later, so appreciate if people tell me here (: cheers boo...
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Valentines Bloodhunt???
First time I’m hearing about a blood hunt lol nothing has been leaked or anything
It's still tome 2 right now, level 3 is coming out later today and I haven't heard anything about bloodhunt
I thought Tome III comes out on the 18th, tomorrow
Who said there was a Blood Hunt?
No bloodhunt, and no Tome 3 today. No bloodhunt at all, and Tome 3 tomorrow.
Tome II is tomorrow, not today.
Tome 2 came out almost a month ago
Right, I meant Level 3 of tome II