honestly devs, just give everybody the event cosmetics

i cared at 1st about you giving out the stuff I earned for free. Stuff I stressed for to get. However, I now have my event lost cosmetics back (the summer bbq event) but they are duplicated. Personally now I just don’t care, I would love if everyone had the same cosmetics cause even if a little stale to the eye... they’re pretty cool have. Plus like, I earned the Kate top in legit the first day... all you had to do was 100 gens. Than I did the killer hooking stuff the day after.

Comments

  • Or just repeat the event, so people can actually earn them. Oh, wait... winter solstice 2019 something something....

  • I have not gotten my stuff back yet :(

  • As someone who lost their steam account and therefore their hound mask and untamed David jacket, I'd love that.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    As someone who lost their steam account and therefore their hound mask and untamed David jacket, I'd love that.

    It would be nice, eh

  • HONESTLY DEVS, JUST GIVE EVERYBODY LEGACY COSMETICS

    Personally now I just don’t care, I would love if everyone had the same cosmetics cause even if a little stale to the eye... they’re pretty cool have. Plus like, I earned the Nurse Legacy Skin in legit the first year... all you had to do was playing the game. Than I did the trapper and wraith stuff later.

    /sacarsm out

  • I had lost all of my event stuff but they gave him back I already have the propane hammer the free songbird but the funny thing is I also have two of the lunar New year items that I never owned and I'm missing the David one for some reason because I think the only ones that had was the propane and songbird before that but I love that I have the huntress mask now

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    HONESTLY DEVS, JUST GIVE EVERYBODY LEGACY COSMETICS

    Personally now I just don’t care, I would love if everyone had the same cosmetics cause even if a little stale to the eye... they’re pretty cool have. Plus like, I earned the Nurse Legacy Skin in legit the first year... all you had to do was playing the game. Than I did the trapper and wraith stuff later.

    /sacarsm out

    Yeah no, no one cares about your legacy crap bud. I just want to play HEY, VSAUCE DWIGHT HERE honestly.