The difference between a dc penalty and no dc penalty

https://youtu.be/eANtpNJOyXE

i posted this earlier with different context and a different title but a comment I saw said something like this is what it’s like without a dc penalty, this is on Xbox so there’s no penalty

Comments

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://youtu.be/eANtpNJOyXE

    i posted this earlier with different context and a different title but a comment I saw said something like this is what it’s like without a dc penalty, this is on Xbox so there’s no penalty

    geee I thought people only DC if someone slugs and let’s them all bleed out for 4+ minutes??? You mean those people are just using they as an excuse... GASP

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130270/the-difference-between-a-dc-penalty-and-no-dc-penalty

    geee I thought people only DC if someone slugs and let’s them all bleed out for 4+ minutes??? You mean those people are just using they as an excuse... GASP

    Obviously it’s toxic and not fun, I did it because I wanted to see if people would dc knowing a penalty system is coming soon

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1097963#Comment_1097963

    Obviously it’s toxic and not fun, I did it because I wanted to see if people would dc knowing a penalty system is coming soon

    yeah if anything people will DC more now because they know a penalty comes sometime... but even after the penalties people still DC left and right on pc

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1097963#Comment_1097963

    Obviously it’s toxic and not fun, I did it because I wanted to see if people would dc knowing a penalty system is coming soon

    So... You were intentionally trying to be toxic and make the game un-enjoyable for others, in order to get people to DC? The "threat" of a penalty is not going to stop people, as learned. So, I'm not really sure what you were trying to "test" here... If you play toxic, people will respond by either DC still, or alt-tab watch twitch or something.

    What the game needs, is a simple surrender feature. All 4 slugged... all 4 vote to move on. Game ends, points distributed, everyone's happy. Same for killer if they want to leave and give up on the match. (In another game a certain period of time must have passed for this to be open to do for the killer. And survivors must ALL be incapacitated for it to work on their end as well). There's no sense "dragging" games out some games, and people feel that.