Wait, we got the same stupid challenge again?
Eleventh hour
Wasn't it the same like on tome 1? Everyone complained about it and the devs ended up changing it? And now we just got the same again? Or am I just trippin
Eleventh hour
Wasn't it the same like on tome 1? Everyone complained about it and the devs ended up changing it? And now we just got the same again? Or am I just trippin
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If i remember before it was a master, and you had to be using noed. This is just a plain 2 people.
I tried to do it. Slugged one with NOED, chased the other and slugged. Opened gates to start timer. Couldnt find either slug because they dont make any noise now and sometimes theres a bug where they get free tenacity. One bled out (he was halfway down previously) the other crawled into hatch.
I got Behaviour’d.
You don't gotta do it in a single game.