What should I get from this week's Shrine of Secrets?
I already have Rancor and I don't know if I should buy any of the others. Opinions?
I already have Rancor and I don't know if I should buy any of the others. Opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Head on is a meme perk. M&a is a good perk for quite a few killers.
Head On is still useful to get the killer to drop a teammate. It’s also good to waste a killers time.
Does it work well with Wraith? I have Shadowborn and I wonder if M&A is better.
No. Wraith can just get rid of his tr. And the field of view increase you get from m&a goes back to normal as soon as you enter chase. Wraith and ghostface are one of the worst killers to use m&a on
Thanks for letting me know.
I would say M&A works well on most killers. I like it most on Myers. But any killer that cannot get rid of their terror radius (Wraith and Ghostface) can benefit from it. Exceptions are Huntress, whose lullaby makes it useless, and Doctor who wants a bigger terror radius for his blast.
Very situational. Is it worth carrying the perk on the off chance they run by a locker in which you happen to be in?
Think about it. I liken it to carrying calm spirit every game cos you know there are docs in the game. Yeah, ok the first week after doc rework, sure. But now?
I have seen kids use head on after starting a chase. He look...i can chase that guy. They run in such a way that if i do chase it is past that locker. They they stun me. Did i get all 4 at the end? yes. Its childsplay what they were doing. They watch youtubers and think of ways to annoy the killer. Little do they know that some will kill you.