God that Nancy skin's hair
Is awful. I played a game as Susie and just let her go. Girl just had the hair. So bad. Looked like it was from that old show Reboot.
Is awful. I played a game as Susie and just let her go. Girl just had the hair. So bad. Looked like it was from that old show Reboot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it is legit bad
Same, I don't like it
Doesn't ST take place in the 80's?It's supposed to be old fashioned and give grandma vibes.Same with Laurie's outfit
In the show it actually looked decent though, in game it's an ugly colour and its shape is something that practically defies physics.
It's pretty bad, but have you seen Kate's Paper Mache pigtails? ๐
Don't even get me started on those...things on her head. She looks like she belongs in the crappy Suckerpunch movie with those pigtails