So I was doing the Mori rift challenge...

And I took Rancor, Nemesis, Enduring, PWYF. Oh boy is this more fun than I ever imagined.

I took it slow on the survivors so they would get the gens done. Kill my victim (sorry but I needed the challenge) and then I see another survivor running around, bait him into pallet stunning me and I would have loved to see the look on his face when he realized what he just did.

Damn I bet this would be even better if I swapped a perk for Remember Me.

Comments

  • This build is legit fun, but when I did it, I mori'd a poor Dweet. Claudette stunned me, realized what was about to happen, and DC'd :(

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    And I took Rancor, Nemesis, Enduring, PWYF. Oh boy is this more fun than I ever imagined.

    I took it slow on the survivors so they would get the gens done. Kill my victim (sorry but I needed the challenge) and then I see another survivor running around, bait him into pallet stunning me and I would have loved to see the look on his face when he realized what he just did.

    Damn I bet this would be even better if I swapped a perk for Remember Me.

    If I were to switch any perk out for Remember Me, it would probably be Enduring. The Survivor running away will cause you to get a token on PWYF anyways.

  • @Pulsar lmao seeing the dc would have probably been even funnier for me. It’s such a Claudette thing to do.

    @TAG You think? I was gonna swap PWYF but yeah I guess if you make sure you have max totems by the time the last gen pops its gonna be better for whizzing around to everyone.

  • yeah this build has been floating around for a while

    nemesis was a game changer for sure

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    @Pulsar lmao seeing the dc would have probably been even funnier for me. It’s such a Claudette thing to do.

    @TAG You think? I was gonna swap PWYF but yeah I guess if you make sure you have max totems by the time the last gen pops its gonna be better for whizzing around to everyone.

    Honestly, it was great not gonna lie. I send everyone gg after matches so when I sent it to her she said, "That is such a toxic people, I hope you get cancer, blocked."

    Anyway, she's communication banned for two months 😂