yes, those ones. I've looked at the weapon markings, I've looked at the marking in the Groaning Storehouse, I've tried different ciphers and whatnot. There aren't any coherent clues.
yes, those ones. I've looked at the weapon markings, I've looked at the marking in the Groaning Storehouse, I've tried different ciphers and whatnot. There aren't any coherent clues.
It looks like a native american language, have you tried consulting someone that speaks navajo or some related language?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are you talking about?
says right there, entity speak
Do you refer to these ones?
anoyk yeqkany'ye hvay'k l'gnoo eydokl'x : sekall'o ammk'ix
yes, those ones. I've looked at the weapon markings, I've looked at the marking in the Groaning Storehouse, I've tried different ciphers and whatnot. There aren't any coherent clues.
It looks like a native american language, have you tried consulting someone that speaks navajo or some related language?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with an existing language.
I have translated it and it says
A MAN HAS FALLEN INTO THE RIVER IN LEGO CITY
I thought someone deciphered those back in 2018. They ended up just being poorly worded sentences that basically said "this is a sign of skill".
Like a meta "congrats you figured it out" kinda thing. No lore involved.