New-Old Matchmaking Is Actually Great
Rank 4 survivor already and queue times are amazing.
Teammates aren’t complete potatoes either. I actually vote to have this kept the way it is.
Anyone else enjoying this?
Rank 4 survivor already and queue times are amazing.
Teammates aren’t complete potatoes either. I actually vote to have this kept the way it is.
Anyone else enjoying this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I ageee, Potatos were allowed into the ranks they didn’t actually belong in
Yes keep new-old matchmaking. Potatoes prefer playing with other tubers anyway. The only people that are not happy seem to be those former red ranks that didn't deserve to be up there in the first place.
Ahm... I got sent as killer from Rank 1 to 13... I'm letting one go every game cause... I have a heart...
I hope the old rank reset comes back
With rank gain being so messy, I really prefer old reset.
Nothing to do with matchmaking but having to do with player population.
Ranks were just reset so the majority of the playerbase occupy the mid ranks. Only decent survivors that play a lot would be in the same rank as you.
Give it a few weeks for the potatoes to rank up.