Anyone?

has anyone been getting a ton of Lag?

I've checked my internet connection, its fine. I've reset my router, I've done EVERYTHING i can think of to help fix this issue with DBD.

here is a vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhqHrseIjVQ

This is just ONE of the games that I had that had me about ready to just throw the whole computer away.

Please tell me its NOT just me!!!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MrsMaliciousX

    No, I haven't experienced lag like that since my old internet, now a days I rarely lag at all.

    I haven't seen anyone else experiencing extreme lag at the moment, except some console users here and there due to The Doctor or just having old hardware.

    I don't personally know what's causing you to lag, it seems like your connection to the DBD Dedicated Servers just cuts out from time to time, at least that's my best guess on the issue.

    this is the best advice I can give...

    Try contacting support and see what they say, I know it's cliche to ask you to do that... but the Support Team really can help you when it comes to certain issues like this, they usually get tickets about lag or crashing quite often (or so I believe), so it's in your best interest to contact them and see what they say, give them some information like when this started to happen, what your internet plan is for how many MGBs you have, etc.

    [Here's the link to the Support Team]:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

  • @FireHazard said:

    @MrsMaliciousX

    No, I haven't experienced lag like that since my old internet, now a days I rarely lag at all.

    I haven't seen anyone else experiencing extreme lag at the moment, except some console users here and there due to The Doctor or just having old hardware.

    I don't personally know what's causing you to lag, it seems like your connection to the DBD Dedicated Servers just cuts out from time to time, at least that's my best guess on the issue.

    this is the best advice I can give...

    Try contacting support and see what they say, I know it's cliche to ask you to do that... but the Support Team really can help you when it comes to certain issues like this, they usually get tickets about lag or crashing quite often (or so I believe), so it's in your best interest to contact them and see what they say, give them some information like when this started to happen, what your internet plan is for how many MGBs you have, etc.

    [Here's the link to the Support Team]:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Thank you. I did that

  • To that extent, no, however I can say that a similar bug with the servers in which the killer grabs, gets stuck in animation, and gets denied both the M1 and grab because the survivor got to run away is very common. had it myself and seen it a bunch with streamers.

  • @SunderMun said:

    To that extent, no, however I can say that a similar bug with the servers in which the killer grabs, gets stuck in animation, and gets denied both the M1 and grab because the survivor got to run away is very common. had it myself and seen it a bunch with streamers.

    Yes I had that as well but i didn't catch it on recording.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1093305#Comment_1093305

    Yes I had that as well but i didn't catch it on recording.

    By the way, during a game I did encounter someone "teleporting" mid-chase behind me when they were in front of me, but that was because their connection was bad, so it could've been because of their connection and not yours specifically, and since it wasn't connecting well to DS's, than that's probably what happened.

    So, it could be because of that, or another reason, either way Support will let you know.

  • @SunderMun said:

    To that extent, no, however I can say that a similar bug with the servers in which the killer grabs, gets stuck in animation, and gets denied both the M1 and grab because the survivor got to run away is very common. had it myself and seen it a bunch with streamers.

    For the record, that's not a bug in the technical sense of something being wrong with the programming on a fundamental level, it's just a problem with latency. But it is something that the developers are specifically working on fixing and we speak.

  • Not me, but yersterday at night I was playing solo and some matchs most people DC without any reason. They could just had leaved the match of course, but what intrigues me is that in some games, two people instantly disconnected at the same time, then in my next matchs, people randomly would disconnect too for no reason, in one match I was doing an generator with another survivor and he suddenly disconnect too, for no reason, I would say that 60% of my 30 played matchs yesterday I had someone DC randomly.

  • @Kees_T said:

    Not me, but yersterday at night I was playing solo and some matchs most people DC without any reason. They could just had leaved the match of course, but what intrigues me is that in some games, two people instantly disconnected at the same time, then in my next matchs, people randomly would disconnect too for no reason, in one match I was doing an generator with another survivor and he suddenly disconnect too, for no reason, I would say that 60% of my 30 played matchs yesterday I had someone DC randomly.

    If a player DC's without making any noise like it usually would when someone DCs... than that player crashed.

    That's why sometimes in-game a player will start lagging randomly, or in this case teleport to previous spots, and than randomly leave the match with the DC icon... but make no noise to indicate this.

    It does seem to be an issue that everyone is having, but not constantly which is good, so we should eventually see a fix on this in the next patch and/or hotfix.