Opinions on window tech?
What do you think about it? Is it op?
What do you think about it? Is it op?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's easy to counter and it requires some skill to pull off so I have no problems with it.
I don't have problems with it.
no problem.
It's not op, but it should get fixed asap anyway.
What is it?
Its a tech that lets you go though the killer when there valuting a window
ah thanks for clarifying, I didnt know that's what it was called.
It feels like a bug because the survivor unnaturally clips through the killer so although I like it, I think it should be on the low priority fix list.
I like it, but I think it needs removed. Abusing a character's animation frames is pretty much an exploit. Sadly, as much as I do like it and wish i could pull it off better, it really should be removed from the game. Every exploit that gets removed makes the game better imo.
Easy to counter, bad for the game. Should be removed asap.