Is it just me or...

Every time there is an issue in the game, cosmetics and DLCs are just thrown at the players like that'll fix everything. I feel like it is used as a diversion.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Reaper_xx said:

    Every time there is an issue in the game, cosmetics and DLCs are just thrown at the players like that'll fix everything. I feel like it is used as a diversion.

    It seems like it, but it's just you. Cosmetics are planned for set releases in advance. Sometimes months in advance. So it's not a timing thing.

  • @McLightning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/129683/is-it-just-me-or

    It seems like it, but it's just you. Cosmetics are planned for set releases in advance. Sometimes months in advance. So it's not a timing thing.

    As soon as I read the title, I wanted to say "its just you" no matter WHAT he actually said, but you beat me to it.

  • @Reaper_xx said:

    Every time there is an issue in the game, cosmetics and DLCs are just thrown at the players like that'll fix everything. I feel like it is used as a diversion.

    Different teams work on the game. While it's not just you feeling that way. I have seen others express similar things you have said. The truth is that Cosmetics and DLCs aren't a diversion for issues in-game.