How Loopable will the next killer be?

On a scale of No Trap Trapper to OG Omega blink Nurse.

Edit: No Hatchet Huntress is a better 0 thanks to Acesthetic.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1092573#Comment_1092573

    More specifically, it involves the addons Judith's Tombstone and the Vanity Mirror. Both reduce your speed and you can't stalk so you can't make use of the tombstone, you are stuck at tier 1. It got the name Burger King Myers for some reason

    3.528m/s!

    It's amazing

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1091326#Comment_1091326

    Billy is way cheaper than Spirit. He just swings instadown after instadown after instadown until he lands a hit since theres minimal cooldown. Then zooms across the entire map in 5 seconds to do it to someone else.

    Spirit has nowhere near that kind of lower. You just need to be able to predict the Spirits next move which comes with experience. It eventually becomes easy to loop spirits for multiple gens.

    Spirit gives you no information. Half the chase is just her standing still. How can Billy feel cheaper than Spirit when you have absolutely no feedback on the Spirit’s movement? You can clearly see what Billy is doing and how to plan your next move.

    You’re not predicting anything the Spirit is doing, she’s predicting you and you’re at the mercy of whether she can hear you or not and whether she is a good killer. She can’t be looped for multiple generators if she’s good at tracking.

    I know you don’t like going against Billy. Neither do I. I hate getting instadowned. It can feel a bit cheap but that’s just the way he is. There’s just no way that Billy feels cheaper than Spirit...and I am a Spirit main.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1092433#Comment_1092433

    Spirit gives you no information. Half the chase is just her standing still. How can Billy feel cheaper than Spirit when you have absolutely no feedback on the Spirit’s movement? You can clearly see what Billy is doing and how to plan your next move.

    You’re not predicting anything the Spirit is doing, she’s predicting you and you’re at the mercy of whether she can hear you or not and whether she is a good killer. She can’t be looped for multiple generators if she’s good at tracking.

    I know you don’t like going against Billy. Neither do I. I hate getting instadowned. It can feel a bit cheap but that’s just the way he is. There’s just no way that Billy feels cheaper than Spirit...and I am a Spirit main.

    Because with Billy he will shred my team within about 60 seconds once he starts his snowball. Its very rare for that to happen as Spirit. Also mediocre spirits tend to struggle whereas mediocre hillbillys still can turn the game around in an instant and end it no matter how well the survivors were doing.

    I guess I’m just good at predicting spirits. You stand at a loop and you know the first phase will be fake. They’re just going to observe you. You then get a feeling for when they’re phasing, you move position, even if you’re injured they likely still wont land on top of you. At which point you’ve dodged the hit and can run the loop, or better yet you’ve moved to another pallet/window entirely. Once she misplays she’s on cooldown.

    Its hard to describe I guess you could say it is all guesswork but with experience and playing her a lot I’m often able to get inside that players head and read them like a book.

1 2 ›