Got love it
Decided to play nurse, when I've never played her before. After rank reset because once I hit rank 10 or higher as killer I face so many toolboxes and SWF, now I waited long enough that my killer rank is 18, a good place to learn a new and hard killer like nurse.
First game, four Decisive strikes, three flashlights, a flashlight, all borrowed time, all had Adrenaline, and a few Sprint Burst and balanced. Lost that
Second game. SWF Jane's, all had QnQ with Head on and Decisive and flashlights along with borrowed time. Let's just say getting a second or third hook just didn't happen. And as a rank 18 I was still getting rank 4s and 10s
I was just wanted to learn how to play nurse ;-;
Comments
Rank reset screwed badly. Some people who were Red ranks are now low ranked. So, bullying ensues.
I noticed that. I'm rank 7 on survivor but was reset to low yellow 16?
Playing Nurse is stressful, any mistake you do is super punishable
I don’t think it was a mistake this how it normally works
Remember, they changed it so that you only rank back to the top of the previous color. So, if you were red rank, today was supposed to set you back to rank 5.
Oh honestly didn’t even know why would they do that you could easily hit red in a day again
@Mo4ntus The idea was to keep similar skill with similar skill. Red rank skilled players being pushed back to yellow with the old rank system was what they wanted to change. I think. I don't recall their reasoning.
Yeah so me being rank 7 back to low yellows was a bad idea, every game I've been playing I've flashlight saved and tbagged because they couldn't hardly get hits on me