Daily Rituals

For the past month all my rituals except 2 have been for killers. I play survivor mainly so this is a big annoyance.

Are they doing this to have people play killers?

Comments

  • Same.

    I'd like it if you deleted a killer daily you got a survivor one or delete a survivor daily and get a killer one. Then dailys would appeal to both sides instead of just killers.

  • I am still holding out hope they will add the ability to choose whether you want Killer, Survivor or both sides for a daily. I know Uncharted 4 did that in there game for the players that wanted to get dailies for the MP, Survival mode or both.

  • They give you more dailies for the side you play less.

    It's literally to encourage people to play both sides, and has been.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    They give you more dailies for the side you play less.

    It's literally to encourage people to play both sides, and has been.

    Really? I swear I’ve been playing Killer more lately and still get Killer dailies. Maybe someone needs to bring this up in a Q&A.

  • @FairP1ayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1091540#Comment_1091540

    Really? I swear I’ve been playing Killer more lately and still get Killer dailies. Maybe someone needs to bring this up in a Q&A.

    I usually get them 60/40 (k/s) but when I started it was like 9/10 killer because all I played was survivor.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1091546#Comment_1091546

    I usually get them 60/40 (k/s) but when I started it was like 9/10 killer because all I played was survivor.

    I mean now that you mention it I do remember only playing Survivor originally just because I’d get like a sabo daily or whatever here and there lol.

  • There are more killer dailies than survivor ones, with more killers getting introduce to the game, the more killer dailies there will be.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    They give you more dailies for the side you play less.

    It's literally to encourage people to play both sides, and has been.

    I play 50/50. And I get way more killer rituals. This is incorrect.


    Honestly... I only want rituals to be worth at least 30k, and survivor challenges are usually less than this.

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    There are more killer dailies than survivor ones, with more killers getting introduce to the game, the more killer dailies there will be.

    IDK, each survivor gets a daily for unhooking, running from the killer, escaping, and opening a gate. Killers get one for chasing, using their power, sacrificing and moring if I’m not mistaken. Survivors also have the sabo, fix gens and co-op action dailies so they should have more of a chance to show up than killer dailies.

  • @FairP1ayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1091596#Comment_1091596

    IDK, each survivor gets a daily for unhooking, running from the killer, escaping, and opening a gate. Killers get one for chasing, using their power, sacrificing and moring if I’m not mistaken. Survivors also have the sabo, fix gens and co-op action dailies so they should have more of a chance to show up than killer dailies.

    Not all survivors have Open & Escape and Unhooked challenges (whilst all killers have unique powers/ mori’s/ sacrifice/ Chase challenges. + Freddy also has 2 for his power challenge, dream chaser and snares.

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1091601#Comment_1091601

    Not all survivors have Open & Escape and Unhooked challenges (whilst all killers have unique powers/ mori’s/ sacrifice/ Chase challenges. + Freddy also has 2 for his power challenge, dream chaser and snares.

    Really? I don’t think I ever saw one for the snares yet, but I guess that’s rng for ya. 🤔

  • I thought it basically rolled which ritual it was going to give you, then decided a variable if it had one, so the survivor ones are all generic, and can be done with any survivor, while there are 3 generic killer ones (Mori, Chase, and Sacrifice) and then the specific ones for each killer. So the more killers you have, the more likely you'll get a killer one.