Peanits,am I overthinking it?
I don't like to @, people but just for this time its necessary sry :3
@PatBrutal@Peanits , this comment that you posted
Are the cap lock letters a hint? Just like the puns that are used in other games. I probably overthinking it lmao

Comments
I think you are overthinking it just a little bit
You're probably overthinking it. It's just a callback to the last time we had a SuRpRiSe (and it somehow turned into a meme for a while).
The Surprise is they are gonna tell us what we already knew dedicated servers are here to stay and the 6 month testing is over!
"testing".
My guess would be that they tell us that the Rank Reset Change got reverted. Which everyone already knows.
I will prove that the S and R mean something. I'll show you my powah
Said peantis I'm a dumb dumb
Is that when the surprise was just the reveal of all the upcoming cosmetics so you could get a jump on the data miners? ๐
Or maybe they'll be testing the hidden skill rating soon/give us a time?
That'd be a neat surprise while also not being that surprising
@brokedownpalace
The SuRpRiSe was my fault. And the Community memed around it.
Pea is just making fun of me.
And I am ok with it. ๐
EDIT: His SuRpRiSe is better. No spoiler.
I still remember the surprise being the skins that the data miners couldnโt get
@Hoodied Why must you remind me of my past failures. ๐
๐ It happens to the best of us.
Also.. aww "Pea." What an adorable nickname.
If you ask me, the soon meme is the bigger one...
by the way to everyone reading this more info on the killer soon tm
Soonโข is more of a classic at this point. ๐ถ
I will find information one way or another
Submit to Dwight!