What if every Survivor would get their own effects?
Obviously they should fit to their personalitys and you could balance that pretty easy without some op effects. Some examples:
Dwight = More coop action bloodpoints. (Action speed would be too strong)
Meg = 5 sec faster exhaustion recover
Claudette = 5% more healing speed
Tapp = If you see the Killer his aura will be revealed to other survivors for 5sec. Only once per match and stealth Killers are immune to that.
What do you think about that? And maybe you can add some own ideas to other Survivors if you want?
Comments
It would be cool, but I don't want Survivors to have "meta" characters like Killers do, it's enough that I see mostly Blendettes...
First and foremost, I like this idea because it would add variety to the game on the survivor side. As it is now, after hundreds or thousands of hours played - all survivors are basically the same when you've gotten all teachables. It just comes down to pure cosmetics; you play the one you think is the most appealing to you aesthetically.
The problem, though, would be how to balance this idea with the game's current perks and the meta in general. Combine the right perks with the right personal trait and you could build powerhouses way too strong for the game (that is already suffering from heavy balance issues).
@AhoyWolf
I am pretty sure there will be players like that, but someone likes me would like to add this to some funny builds. And it feels sad to see that I will never prestige some survivors or even play them because I dont like their styles and skins.
@Ardjet
Agree but I am pretty sure there are some easy balancing ways for that because these are not strong effects what I personally would add, just some minor differences.
I would like to see survivors having diffrient stats, but there would be a meta ofgood survs, you would only see f.e. four megs or claudetts because they have the best stats.