Poor Trapper

IMG_20200212_204222228.jpg

He only got one hook, and my teammates gen rushed as I got all 5 totems in case of NOED. He didn't stand a chance. This is why I don't like match making. Even though he had T3 perks he played like a rank 18, and went up against all rank 8 and 9

Comments

  • Need to black out the names man.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    Need to black out the names man.

    Personally, if I'm survivor and it is clearly a low rank killer, I give them the kill. I'm not about punishing them just because I can. I'll let them chase me and down me and earn the kill. No sweat of my back.

  • I have been seeing one, at least, of these a week since game release. Nothing new. MMR is a myth and my take is that they will just hide rank and then tell everybody that its fixed. Minimum spend on labor that is. This gives the art team more time to make cosmetics i guess.

    How many weeks, months or years have we been seeing these threads now?

  • Seems pretty normal to me...also this is just how Trapper is now. Without Ruin he feels terrible to play now and it sucks. The trappy boi definitely needs some buffs, he's so outdated and slow compared to every other killer.

  • My Trapper is my P3 Killer, would be nice to see him updated.

    Also he's kinda the face of the game.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Seems pretty normal to me...also this is just how Trapper is now. Without Ruin he feels terrible to play now and it sucks. The trappy boi definitely needs some buffs, he's so outdated and slow compared to every other killer.

    If they did something so he doesn't have to lumber around to get traps, it'd be nice. I play trapper a lot and get tired of having to set up and while I'm setting up someone sees me placing them and goes and pops em all then rinse and repeat