Thoughts on Quentin's voice?
Now I know that you all hate his face.
But you gotta give McLean credit for making believable sounds for Quentin.
You guys like Quentin's voice too right?
Now I know that you all hate his face.
But you gotta give McLean credit for making believable sounds for Quentin.
You guys like Quentin's voice too right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I feel like Quentin's sounds are unique when he gets downed, it actually sounds like it hurts.
I prefer his hooked scream because it isn’t as ear piercing as others.
nope, hate it, sounds generic to me and he sounds ermm special...when he is destroying a totem
heh? huh? eh? just everything like it has a questionmark behind it.
I mean Ash sounds like he questions cleansing totems 😂
Eyyyh? Huuh? Ahhh?
He has a real voice for the choir.
His voice is beautiful,now if only he didn't look like a goblin
*happy McLean noises*
His hook screams are my favorite
I really like his sounds in general. The only one Im not sold on are his hook moans.
el goblino
Good voice? Check.
Good clothes? Check.
Good face? Only with Prestige 3.
Devs bls, we need the face rework.
(Also, we need buffs to his perks)