Equal Parts Angry and Happy

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be...

image.png

Like no really, 2 of them were trash talking me, while the other 2 were complimenting me. At the same time each side had one who died and one who survived. Safety Pip'd.

((Also I think I found the build that I can run on Clown without Add-Ons))

Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

Btw, I wasn't tunneling (after blue got off hook, I was already in another chase with an Ash, and hooked Ash before coming back), and got hit by DS that Blue was using as he used it for invunerability while they finished the last gen - I mean. I still killed him, but it was because of that DS that they finished the last gen, and had enough time to get to the door while I still killed Blue.

Comments

  • Clown, no add ons, meh perks.

    You are a brave man.

  • Honestly it really is a balanced game. Got the 2 kill quota, that rank 15 looks like swf and other ranks line up. Still not sure how ds aint picked over self care or lithe though, apparently those two perks have higher pick rates yet look at this game

  • @yandere777 said:

    Honestly it really is a balanced game. Got the 2 kill quota, that rank 15 looks like swf and other ranks line up. Still not sure how ds aint picked over self care or lithe though, apparently those two perks have higher pick rates yet look at this game

    Yeah deffiently SWF, but at the same time I can tell by their builds they were just playing to have fun. I could tell they were SWF because they were coordinating bodyblocks halfway through the match instead of doing Gens - otherwise I surely would have lost if they didn't waste time / give free hits from that. All around it was a really good, fun game. It's rare I find gems like these. The only problem I had was when I went to the whole other end of the map knowing that a survivor was near the hook to unhook someone. I chased an ash, downed him, and hooked him. Then even in all that time, I come back to the gen the two were working on, he still had DS to complete the gen in time. (He died for it, but the DS did also give the other 2 enough time to escape). Other than that - I have no complaints it was really fun.

  • They got to have fun with Mr. Puddles how dare they even consider being salty.

  • @NullEXE said:

    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/459/4BKW05FQ85M4.png

    Like no really, 2 of them were trash talking me, while the other 2 were complimenting me. At the same time each side had one who died and one who survived. Safety Pip'd.

    ((Also I think I found the build that I can run on Clown without Add-Ons))

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    Btw, I wasn't tunneling (after blue got off hook, I was already in another chase with an Ash, and hooked Ash before coming back), and got hit by DS that Blue was using as he used it for invunerability while they finished the last gen - I mean. I still killed him, but it was because of that DS that they finished the last gen, and had enough time to get to the door while I still killed Blue.

    I am fairly confused as to what you did- oh i see. You actually played well according to Blue, so salt is the reason most likely

  • Gotta love rainbow lobbies.

  • @Dokta_Carter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/129298/equal-parts-angry-and-happy

    I am fairly confused as to what you did- oh i see. You actually played well according to Blue, so salt is the reason most likely

    There was much more to the chat, but I didn't want to spam a whole list of screenshots, so I took the best one I could find that included both treatment. One dead person was bming me, while one dead person was complimenting me - at the same time one escaped survivors was bming me, while the other escaped survivor was complimenting my build.

    All at the same time it was a match with relatively good matchmaking (except the rank 14 but that's only because of SWF), 2 sacrifices, and 2 escapes. No dc's, or suicides and everyone at least black pip'd. Which I got a black pip in red ranks, with only 2 sacrifices. As the dev's intend for balance.

  • I hope you get Fire Up T3 on your next bloodweb <3

  • @Exerlin said:

    I hope you get Fire Up T3 on your next bloodweb <3

    rip ruin - turns out I never needed it.