At the end of the day...
If my fellow teammate has told me OR given me the sign that they are on the hatch and our odds of escaping are slim and the killer wants to be sweaty for the 4K.
“Thou shall DC for others to get hatch!”
I’ve always DCed to give someone the hatch as I don’t care and I don’t mind sacrificing my BPs so that some else can get out.
DC? Should I been punished for it? Lol No. Hopefully this DC penalty is actually not here to stay - Honestly it’s pretty petty move especially for people who support it to make this a thing.
You can’t chain someone’s hands to the table and say you aren’t gonna move until this game is done because I say so. Here comes the “WELL JUST DONT PLAY THE GAME!” People. Honestly just STFU •_•
Can’t just screamed the well just don’t play the game. THEY BOUGHT THE GAME just like you. Imagine putting countless hours into a game and some just tells you to just don’t play the game derrrrrr. *insert brain dead here*
If I get Rottenfields as killer or any COLDWIND map as killer do you think that’s gonna stop me from leaving in the beginning of the match? No
I will literally pull my cord, afk in a corner, kill myself, etc if I have too. I will not let some timeout stop me from playing what games I wanna play because big cry babies survivors crying about there teammates leaving early game/ mid game/ whatever or killers crying about not getting there STACKs or kills. You got thousands of more games ahead of you.
AT the end of the day you do not dictate what games anyone plays and what mood anyone is in from what match they are playing.
You wanna tunnel off hook, bye. Mori of hook, bye you wanna camp, bye wanna bring an obnoxious build, bye what killer is this?, bye. ######### teammates, bye. Sandbagging, bye. I just don’t have time for it.
I pick my sanity over being annoyed because of a match.
I’m not here to be a survivors or killers puppets. I’m here for me so that I can have a fun time. bump you I bought this game for me to play, not for me to be helpless while you play. This game just has way too many issues and this DC penalty is just egging on to this issues making the situation worse IMO.
Why not address issues for the survivors and killers DCing. Fix your game maybe DC would be less. Granted there will always be people who DC just because but you can decrease that number if you bother fix the addresses issues.
Map designs and Map RNG.
Why just why out of the 33 maps 80% is always COLDWIND farm. I play Ghostface I CAN’T STALK THROUGH THE CORN and the map is so big. I should’t even getting COLDWIND by default unless someone picks the map. Certain killers shouldn’t get certain maps if you aren’t gonna change the map layout. Bad RNG is a cause from DCs.
Latency and Hitboxes. Fix dedicated servers.
Sometimes people just get dedicated and it can be completely unfair either though grabs and vaulting windows, exhausted on the ground, hits not registering.
Obnoxious behavior in general.
Some people soul purpose is to make the game a living hell from the other opponent. So people body block people forcing them to DC, Mori spamming , (I’m fine with a mori spammer who does it for fun does it for a couple of seconds,) But for some people with the attention to get survivors to DC Tunneling and camping making the survivor unable to play the game. Annoying builds, sandbagging on purpose, working with the killer.
There’s just too many problems just to slap a DC penalty face saying we don’t care about how you feel.
I have hundreds of friends that ask me about this game is it worth buying and you know what I always tell them. No, buy this game is the worse way to spend your money.
Maybe if you actually improve the game instead of continuously slapping a “BRUH MOMENT.” I would recommend people to buy your game, but as of now especially with the DC penalty activated at the moment my recommendation still stands with me telling others it’s not worth the money nor the time.
Comments
Lol that sounds like many killer mains. They only care about their fun. They admit to tunneling and camping because it's fun for them and not for the survivors. But everyone wants to defend that trashy behavior. Devs need to punish that too if they really cared about more people playing and stopping the toxicity.
If a killer slugs me, I'm still going to DC and take my penalty. At least my teammate got out and the killer got less points since most killers admit they try to ruin survivors games. I play just as much killer and dont cry for the 4k. I dont slug for it either.
Lol what repercussion? Since I dont dc much, it's not gonna bother me. I will still do it to help out a teammate and screw over a crappy killer.
If you don't recover after a short period in the dying state you should die unless your recover bar is full. 4 Minutes slugged to wait out a stalemate and or be the recipient of bm is dumb
2k+ hours and I've seen sooo many killer that care a lot about survivor's experience and even those who don't sometimes show mercy.
Still haven't found a survivor that cares about killer's fun, always only entitlement and complains about legitimate killer strategies. Never ever have I seen a survivor that would let killer hook and kill him after he had crappy game or anything in that sence that killer's show mercy to surviors or "play fair".
🤡🤡🤡🤡
It is too long I agree. What I don't understand is this...the times I do slug for the 4k, the slugged person will try to crawl to the corner of the map, or the basement, or some other place in hopes I will not find them. If it is so horrible to bleed out for 4 minutes why do so many try to make it that they don't get found and hooked?
Well, good riddance :D
Hmm, still sad they removed the downvote option on the forums.
Seriously. I rather get hooked and be done with the game than crawl around for 3 minutes.. If the hatch is still open, I'm totally looking for it. But if the killer closed the hatch and I'm the last one there, I'm going to crawl to an open space to get hooked sooner.
If the killer plays well and wants to slug for the 4k I'm not too bothered.
What does both me however is when 2 survivors disconnect and THEN the killer slugs for the 4k. You've just had the game handed to you on a plate, the survivors have been screwed over the most.Yet they're expect to sit and wait for 4 mins before being allowed to join another game? why are they punished? they did nothing wrong. Then comes the "EZ EZ" post game.
Of course the devs don't care though because they listen to all the moaning on the forums so it all becomes about what the killers want.
Innocent people shouldn't be punished. Likewise killers shouldn't have to 4k to try and blackpip. If 2 survivors dc then why the hell does the killer depip? stop being cheap with the points, give a safety pip at least.
There are so many easy solutions yet that requires effort so nothing gets done.