Zanshin tactics is great on doctor (+ my perk build for him)

Zanshin tactics is insane on doctor, it really allows the doctor to gets his shocks in right on time and know where a pallet specifically is at a loop so you can get ready to shock them at the right moment.

My perk build is Zanshin Tactics for the reason I just stated, Infectious Fright to slug and gain pressure, Brutal Strength get rid of pallets that usually get thrown down immediately cause it helps survivors loop the doctor, and Save The Best For Last because it's just a great M1 killer perk giving them a huge advantage.

If you want gen slowdown Pop over Infectious Fright always is good.

I use the moldy electrode and a restraint add on (doesn't matter what level)

Comments

  • Sounds good but not sure about Brutal Strength. You can cancel pallet vaults with the shock

  • @I_Face_Camp said:

    Sounds good but not sure about Brutal Strength. You can cancel pallet vaults with the shock

    In my experience survivors tend to throw the pallet then loop the long side so that you can't hit them nor zap and hit before the vault lock wears off.

    Brutal Strength has served me pretty well in my games.

  • @I_Face_Camp said:

    Sounds good but not sure about Brutal Strength. You can cancel pallet vaults with the shock

    Good survivors will always try to throw down the pallet immediately against the doctor, so if you can't get the shock in cause you aren't in range or you mess up brutal strength is there to get rid of that pallet quick

  • Honestly id like to see some gameplay with doc and Zanshin tactics. I thought about it being the only killer where the perk would actually be good on. I dont have doc lvld up enough to try it myself.

  • I don't like it along with Windows of Opportunity. It's more distracting auras in a game where you need to focus.

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    Honestly id like to see some gameplay with doc and Zanshin tactics. I thought about it being the only killer where the perk would actually be good on. I dont have doc lvld up enough to try it myself.

    I can record some gameplay when I can. I'll upload it here

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    I don't like it along with Windows of Opportunity. It's more distracting auras in a game where you need to focus.

    It's really not that distracting, it's always good to have more information about the area. Also it's only used in chase which is not that hard to get distracted