All Game Options locked
So I just downloaded DBD from the PSN Store and have gone through the tutorials and waited for hours, but yet the option to play with friends or as Killer/Survivor is locked. Does anyone have any tips on what to do? I have recently deleted and installed it again, but the same issue remains.
Comments
I have. I waited six hours after I downloaded it the first time, with no other on-going downloads and it still did not work. How much data could it possibly be?
^ Do that and if you can't still play i don't know. Delete and install again maybe?
Another thing you might try is renewing your licences in your profile. Those things always seem to need renewing on Ps4 for some reason. I know everytime I've lost access to games or DLC, Ive renewed those and it unlocks them again.
why cant i play the game dbd its locked on killer mode and surviver mode
It isn't finished downloading and installing. Put your Ps4 in sleep mode and give it about 20-30 minutes. This happens alot actually.
I have the same problem how the y'all fix it ? At all ?
Help any body have a answer?
same here I've been waiting for 4 hours
I played them still the locks won't budge
I had the same issue a while back. I had to restart the console for it to register that it needed an update. Not sure if that's your issue but worth a try if you haven't already.
Have you tried all of the things listed in this thread, such as power cycling your Playstation, putting you PS to sleep and leaving it for half an hour?