Why some main survivors are hypocrite?

Yesterday I play against a survivor and he insulted me on live in Twitch for blocking the door and install a trap so that it will not escape, I think is unfair that the survivors crying when the killer body block and they sometimes try to help a injured teammate at the exit doors with some bobyblock.

Bodyblock is legal for all.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TiredSquarePandaM4xHeh?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

I propose to clarify in the rules of the game that body blocking not is a cheating.

Comments

  • Body blocking is only reportable when suvviors purposely body block to help the killers but i agree with you suvivors cry to much. Im not sure why since playing suvivor is to easy still. 
  • @pandorayr said:
    Yesterday I play against a survivor and he insulted me on live in Twitch for blocking the door and install a trap so that it will not escape, I think is unfair that the survivors crying when the killer body block and they sometimes try to help a injured teammate at the exit doors with some bobyblock.

    Bodyblock is legal for all.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/TiredSquarePandaM4xHeh?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

    I propose to clarify in the rules of the game that body blocking not is a cheating.

    Smart play. Good job.