So Xbox still gonna be left out? still havent got dedicated servers yet

Comments

  • Dang I didnt know you guys still didnt get it, that's weird. Anyways I wouldnt be too down about it. I play PS4 and dedicated servers honestly just seem to make everything more laggy. There are constant jumps in audio and gameplay, survivors are a couple feet away from where they should be when downed, and vaulting windows lags behind for survivors. It's honestly not that great

  • I rather not, I’ve seen threads moaning that dedicated servers are “trash”

  • Nah don’t , I don’t want a dc penalty

  • @I_Face_Camp said:

    Dang I didnt know you guys still didnt get it, that's weird. Anyways I wouldnt be too down about it. I play PS4 and dedicated servers honestly just seem to make everything more laggy. There are constant jumps in audio and gameplay, survivors are a couple feet away from where they should be when downed, and vaulting windows lags behind for survivors. It's honestly not that great

    thats alot of games anyway on xbox, sure we get some good games with a ping of 90 but thats the lowest i have ever seen the average is 120 when playing as a survivor, not to mention that you que different in dedicated servers unlike xbox where if a killer backs out you need to restart your search taking longer, you can constantly get errors because of it, god help if you try do SWF the lobby bugs out so sometimes people join but arent shown and other times readying up doesnt work, its honestly a mess while everyone else seems to get servers, DC bans etc. kinda annoying we`re so far back

  • I'm incredibly jealous. Honestly PS4 didn't even get told just one day killer had Ping.

  • The devs said that the issue was Microsoft not approving the change back when servers first went up on all other platforms. Talk to them if you'd like this resolved.

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Nah don’t , I don’t want a dc penalty

    thats because you DC so obviously... i want the ban im sick of the DC`s

  • You're lucky as #########, then. I'll happily trade you our Dedicated Servers for your P2P.

  • Funny how xbox player dont understand that its a good thing to not have dedicated servers xD

    -DH not working

    -Many Killer Power not working (Myers Stalking, Killer instinct not showing up, traps not working, grabs turn into m1 or dont count at all

    -Scratchmark dont appear

  • @xerav said:

    Funny how xbox player dont understand that its a good thing to not have dedicated servers xD

    -DH not working

    -Many Killer Power not working (Myers Stalking, Killer instinct not showing up, traps not working, grabs turn into m1 or dont count at all

    -Scratchmark dont appear

    xbox already has those issues anyway, you all moan about the connection you guys have while thats average games on xbox already. we have all the same connection issues expect longer queue times after a killer lobby dodges and no dc ban yet people dc nearly every game... its a mess, way too many errors going on too

  • XBOX ISSUES:

    • connection jumps, results in freezing during interactions such as vaults/pallet drops
    • bad connection in general, skipping everywhere
    • Frame drops
    • SWF lobbies bug with errors
    • DC`S are constant
    • Grabs etc. dont work
    • Audio bugs
    • Camera snaps to connect hits but forces you to miss because the survivor actually isnt there
    • can randomly kick players when connection drops
    • Some weird ass hitboxes

    you get the point, all while we queue for ages as survivor over and over to end up getting errors, DC`s or bad connection

  • like im not trying to moan but xbox feels like its not getting much attention, things are a mess, ranks are a joke no one even touches gens or can lead on a chase, connection is so inconsistent, lobby times arent fun to just get dodge to have your timer reset, having DC`s so common... im losing interest and hope fast, im struggling to even wanna load up the game atm because of ll these issues... wish they would be more open about dates and information