I have the feeling people who say playing killer is more stressful than survivor have never bothered playing solo and/or in high ranks. The amount of bs I witness is unspeakable.
Even a bad killer game can still be somewhat good. A bad survivor game sucks ass
I'm better at chasing than I am at being chased
More variety, different killers with different powers, survivor is same old same old over and over, even if you change the perks it's not enough of a change for it to matter
But yeah, let's say, ignoring points and queue times, if it were in kill your friends or context where no one gets rewards aside from a victory point, I'd rather play killer. I like survivor too though, a mix of both here and there is a good way of not getting bored with the game, honestly.
Only like 1/5 killer games are frustrating for me. So I would be averaging a higher amount of good and fun games then I would frustrating games. So I’d say killer for 24 hours.
Solo survivor for 24 hours would most likely frustrate me way more due to many factors like my teammates, killers who do scummy stuff like mori off of first unhook, the wait times. There is a lot of fun stuff with survivor like getting chased and not knowing what killer with what load out you could be going against, the amount of perk builds and combos you can do with survivor perks compared to killer perks. But overall killer would be better.
I find Killer to be less stressful right now and necessarily talking about queue times but I don't have to rely on three other people to get things done.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would definitely play as survivor. I would probably kms after 3 killer games
Matchmaking takes forever as survivor. I'd rather actually play the game as oppose to lobby simulator.
I have the feeling people who say playing killer is more stressful than survivor have never bothered playing solo and/or in high ranks. The amount of bs I witness is unspeakable.
I am a killer main, but come on
Killer is just flat out annoying and stressful, same with solo survivor but it is not as stressful
I’d rather play “ pull my hair out and smash my keyboard “
simulator then play lobby simulator
It's an exact 50/50.
For now.
Like 24 hours straight? I suppose it would be killer regardless. The amount of BP would be too much to pass up.
I usually have friends online
Easily play survivor because that equates to around 2 games and 1 match start disconnect. This gives me time to do other things.
Lobbys are shorter and you get more Blood Points so killer for sure.
Killer for sure.
But yeah, let's say, ignoring points and queue times, if it were in kill your friends or context where no one gets rewards aside from a victory point, I'd rather play killer. I like survivor too though, a mix of both here and there is a good way of not getting bored with the game, honestly.
survivor because its easier and you can relax while playing
Killer because queues aren't 3-5 minutes.
Also because I'd get to shock people with Lord Herman.
Only like 1/5 killer games are frustrating for me. So I would be averaging a higher amount of good and fun games then I would frustrating games. So I’d say killer for 24 hours.
Solo survivor for 24 hours would most likely frustrate me way more due to many factors like my teammates, killers who do scummy stuff like mori off of first unhook, the wait times. There is a lot of fun stuff with survivor like getting chased and not knowing what killer with what load out you could be going against, the amount of perk builds and combos you can do with survivor perks compared to killer perks. But overall killer would be better.
Survivor. What person can keep their sanity and play killer for 24 hours straight? I would get bored playing killer.
I can at least invite friends to play with so I don’t get bored out of my mind.
I would love the BP playing killer but you have much more downtime as survivor. When playing killer you have to always been on your A game.
While I prefer Killer, I don't think I could play it for 24 hours. Survivor just has so little stress in comparison.
I find Killer to be less stressful right now and necessarily talking about queue times but I don't have to rely on three other people to get things done.
I usually play Killer, so if i really was forced to choose i'd go Survivor for a change of pace 😁