Devs when can we get an update on dedicated servers for Xbox?
@Peanits how much longer will we have to wait for dedicated servers? It seems like they've been pushed to the back of the list. Can we get some sort of an eta please?
@Peanits how much longer will we have to wait for dedicated servers? It seems like they've been pushed to the back of the list. Can we get some sort of an eta please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1, it's been multiple weeks since PS4 got servers, and the only thing we got was a discord message that said "Xbox Servers Soon"(TM).
I can assure you that you don't want dedicated servers.
Seriously?! Suppose when they hit Xbox I'll just pretend to be a survivor and butt dance at the gate with them.
I've changed my mind and hope they never come to xbox they seem like they are ruining the game
We had some issues with dedicated servers on Xbox and had to push them back until they were resolved. We're on it, though, and hope to have them out as soon as possible. Unfortunately I can't give an ETA just yet.
I would like Dedicated Servers on Xbox when they work properly. From what I've seen and experienced, they aren't very good, but I suppose we will just have to remain hopeful.
I also play Xbox and tbh, Dedicated servers will make things worse
as a PS4 player I can assure you , you dont want dedicated servers.
I hope this push back is some months away until they are working good. Have not seen any real positives for dedicated servers so far
i can also tell you, you do not want these ######### servers
Agreed.