Looking for a guinea pig.

Anyone wants to test how long the penalties are and let us know?

Comments

  • @Millerrules said:

    What do you mean?

    I think they mean the disconnect penalties, and considering this was from February 11th (nice necro lol) it was before the times were explicitly revealed.

  • @Millerrules said:

    What do you mean?

    Probably the DC penalties, and nobody would have THAT much commitment.

  • We already know, dont we

    If I recall correctly

    First and second times: 5 minutes

    Third and fourth time: 15 minutes

    fifth time: 30 minutes

    sixth time: 1 hour

    I dont know the rest...

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    We already know, dont we

    If I recall correctly

    First and second times: 5 minutes

    Third and fourth time: 15 minutes

    fifth time: 30 minutes

    sixth time: 1 hour

    I dont know the rest...

    This was made on Feb 11th. We didn't know then.