If you kobe off the hook infront of the killers face it should stun them for 10 seconds
I think this would be pretty funny, imagine the survivor in the kobe animation kicks the killer in the face and runs away😂
I think this would be pretty funny, imagine the survivor in the kobe animation kicks the killer in the face and runs away😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, if you’re stupid enough to Kobe while he’s still there, you deserve to get knocked right back down.
That’s why there’s a 10 second stun, and ds
And I mean right infront of the survivor so basically face camping
Deliverance?
this seems fine with me, but only on a kobe, not deliverance.
not necessarily. I've had dozens of games where they are all on hook and a guy decides to kobe off in front of me.
I can agree to it only if the kobe wasn’t a result of Deliverance and it only works if the killer has face camped for 30 seconds or more.
Only if i can have this when i get farmed
Also, why does getting kicked result in a substantially larger stun than having a wooden pallet slammed on top of you?
Because
I love you for posting this and I love the artist.
It aggravates me so much when people unhook me right in front of the killer, or only 2 seconds after they left.
Playing as killer, I’ll slug the recently unhooked to buy some time and just tunnel the crap out of the idiot unhooker. I don’t care if I lose the match, he’s gonna die.
Yeah and you should become immune for 10 seconds when Adrenaline pops.
Nope. Instead, unhooking yourself (even with Deliverance) should stack with BT. That would be more balanced. There's already a million other ways to stun killers.