Survivor mains, which killer you meet most often and least often?
Really want to know
Really want to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doctor. It is so annoying to play against him too.
Spirit or Doctor, most likely due to the Tome challenges.
I never see much of Oni anymore which is a shame since he is legit the one killer that scares me slightly when he Demon Dashes at me
Most: doc, huntress, ghostface
Least: Hag, Leatherface
I see the most of some sort of mix of Billy, Doctor and Freddy. Spirit and Huntress in the runner-up spots.
Least? Without a doubt Hag. And in my experience when I do meet a Hag they knows what they're doing on the killer.
Most often: Doctor, Billy and Freddy
Least often: Hag, Plague, LF
I almost never see Hags or Clowns. I'm glad I don't either, they're not exactly the most fun killers to go against. I see a few spirits but even 1 spirit every 10 games is way too much.
Most: Freddy, Billy
Least: Hag, Nurse
Most: Doctor, Billy, Spirit
Least: Nurse
Not really a survivor main, but I mostly see Hillbilly and I almost never see Plague.
Xbox:
Most: Doctor, Freddy, Ghost Face
Least: Nurse, Pig