Xbox SWF?
Anyone want to add me on Xbox to do SWF sometime?
My gamertag is Cabbage707
Anyone want to add me on Xbox to do SWF sometime?
My gamertag is Cabbage707
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My gamertag is obvious
Wrong subforum.
The right one is not up rn, it's a technical issue, otherwise I would link you to it.
I know that's why I put it here.
I would just wait.
Make an LFG on Xbox. It's way easier.
I think there's enough SWFs on Xbox lol. Played 10 games today in purple ranks, and 10 of those games were against 4-man swfs.
It just gets a bit boring playing survivor by yourself, ya know.