What are the Killers races?
Specifically Doctor? I know Anna (Huntress) is Russian, Rin (Spirit) is Japanese as well as Oni. But everyone else?
Tagged:
Mod
Specifically Doctor? I know Anna (Huntress) is Russian, Rin (Spirit) is Japanese as well as Oni. But everyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doc, Wraith and Hag are of African descent
Trapper, Billy, Pig, Michael Myers, Nurse, Clown, Huntress are Caucasian
those are really the only ones I know for sure besides the one you mentioned. Also, you're asking for Race. Russian isn't a race. :)
The Doctor is African american. Hag and Wraith are African. Hillbilly, Clown and Trapper are American. Legion is Canadian. I believe that Plague is Babylonian
Hag-African
Doctor-African American
Plague-Babylonian
Wraith-African
This is all according to the DBD Wiki. A lot of the rest are Caucasian, obviously.
Should've rephrased it to ethnicity*
Thanks anyway ๐
Legion is Canadian? THAT'S the killer you have representing Canada?
WHY?
<3
Are you trying to say Canada isn't ultra famous for their rambunctious and edgy teens? BLASPHEMOUS!
Hilarious
you can check on wiki https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Killers
Hey, that's the exact wiki I was using, it's also really nice if you want to see a lot of the quotes and such.
Thank you ^_^