Still waiting for any Legion updates :/
*Cry's in old Legion main*
*Cry's in old Legion main*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Cries in new Legion main*
They should at least give Susie a bikini cosmetic so playing Legion could be more enjoyable.
@AvisDeene
Ah I see you are a man of culture! Brother!
*Susie best waifu*
Wait, she´s like 17, right?
@Pulsar
She's adorable, leave us alone! :C
I think the Devs have confirmed everyone is over 18 for legal reasons.
And Legion updates? You mean nerfs right? Got it, another Legion nerf coming up.
@Spooky13
Yeah Legion is still to broken, they need another nerf!
I’m actually attracted to sexy muscles, but I appreciate the female figure.
You can bet that every Legion is in its early 20's before they entered the entity realm.
If one reads the Legion story - there happens a lot and all this can't be done in a day.
It needs months or years what I have read there in common circumstances for all those social interactions.
So there is absolutly no reason to think that Susie, or any other Legion member is underage (I see them somewhere between 19-21).
What the topic matters, so yeah... I still wait as pre patch Legion main for the Legion patch that makes them more fun to play.
I actually like Legion the way they are curently. The speed feels great, the vaulting feels nice (aside from losing where the survivor is sometimes when vaulting pallets lol), and the chaining of hits among multiple survivors feels rewarding if you're running thana. I can tell he has lower kill potential since you need to drop your power while you're hugging the survivor, but you get used to knowing when to drop it as well as if you should drop in front of or behind the survivor.
This is purely how I feel though sitting somewhere inconsistently around ranks 1-3.
The final Legion update will remove them from the game.
Just ... cheer up.
i wish it was true but sadlly it wont ever happen
@Talmeer
Same :/
No it won’t. It will give them the power to heal survivors and repair generators.
NO. NO NERFS PLS