Deliverance, do you use it?
Deliverance, the only perk that you wish someone in your team to go down (except sole survivor)
A great and unique perk,A tier for me
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Here's Squidward dabbing.
Tagged:
Trusted
Deliverance, the only perk that you wish someone in your team to go down (except sole survivor)
A great and unique perk,A tier for me
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Here's Squidward dabbing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just for the achievement, other then that nope, I mean I have it planned on a survivor as I want to give all survivors their own unique perks.
But I think its just in general so situational I dont really care for it.
Nope, I always go down first when I use it.
Do you want do ia post for every underrated perk now or what? :D
Yep
I only use it so I don't have to wait for my teammates to unhook me, and even then they let me into struggle because ranking system. Literally only reason.
Nah.