Bored
As survivor its way too easy to escape from the killer, I don't even feel like I deserve the escape, give me a damn second objective already, make killers actually scary.
Then there is killer, it's basically impossible to have fun and be competitive at the same time. I am very competitive but I like to have fun while doing so, but if I can't pip and just get treated like ######### for giving it my all what's the point of playing. Just add a second objective for survivors and both sides will have more fun.
This is just a small thing though, I could go on for hours of all the crap things dbd gives out, some examples are god loops, gen speeds, moris, iridescent add ons (huntress hatchets) etc. A lot of these issues can be changed so so easily with simple number changes in the code but the devs don't even seem understand their own game.
Been playing for two years now and I just wanna give up on it all
Comments
"As survivor its way too easy to escape from the killer, I don't even feel like I deserve the escape, give me a damn second objective already, make killers actually scary."
No offence but your entire post history has you ripping on survivors so excuse me if I find this hard to believe.
If you want more of a challenge why not take No Mither? or no perks?
I talked about one issue, I even stated that there are countless other issues with the game both killer and survivor sided. Maybe read the whole post.
And I do run no mither and no perks sometimes, yes this does make it a lot more difficult but there are still three other survivors on gens and stuff while I get to run the killer around with no issue really. And I can just work on gens myself as another survivor gets chased
And yeah I do tend to "rip at survivors more" because in my opinion survivors are stronger than killers
Nice try, killer main.
Yep, I must be a killer main because I have an opinion that survivors are way too strong
I'm agree, it's so easy to escape that I have to find the killers and try to play with them, while my friends or other players do generators, I believe that developers have to help the killers, really they are terribles