The last person left
As Survivor, do you like it if the last survivor dies to killer or EGC because you feel that they did you wrong or didn't do anything at all. I talking about spectating the last guy and seeing them perish, kind of thing. The reason why i got this question is because 1. I did this before and 2. This meme i found.
So have you?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I love when a survivor decides to screw around or mess with the killer after the gates are open and then dies for it. I've seen a Shape proc Evil Within tier 3 on two cocky Claudettes. I've seen a Spirit Rancor an annoying Laurie. I saw a Nurse down a Claudette who stopped to heal inside the exit gate (why would you do that???).
It's hilarious to watch them get themselves killed when they had every opportunity to leave and chose not to.
I also enjoy seeing useless teammates and sandbaggers die, yes.
I usually don't stay around to watch. The next queue is waiting for me.
One time, during the EGC, I got unlucky as the killer and the survivor was able to open the Exit Gates.
However, all it took was him to hesitate and I capitalized the situation, he ended up getting hooked.
Some, not all survivors, think they are safe once they reached the Exit Gates, but you're not safe until you see Match Result: Escaped. ๐
Edit: How rude of me, I didn't answer your question!
To answer, yes โ I love seeing teammates who don't contribute end up receiving their death sentence! :P
I'd only do that if there's just like 10 seconds left of EGC, at that point might as well see the sorta rare animation.
To me it's a complete waste of time that I'd much rather use to get back to playing the game.