Non-toxic insidious is so fun
So I was playing legion. I chased the survivors off a gen and when I FF stabbed them, I ran back to the generator and hid behind a wall. I knew at least one of them would come back because the gen was at 40%ish.
and what do I hear? Two injured grunting! I run out and stab one of them and I stab the other at a pallet.
one of them DCs the moment I pick them up.
Comments
Some people DC just cause Legion tbh. I don't get it myself why, he kinda sucks now and doesn't slow the game down much but I DC vs Pigs so I guess to each their own. Though It would be immediate with me, not in the middle of the match.
There is no toxic insidious. It's a perk in the game. Any use of it is perfectly fine.
*Insidious basement leatherface facecamp intensifies*
That's cool. Still not toxic, lol.
It's a legitimate playstyle, even said by the devs. :)
"toxic" is highly subjective.
My favorite way to use insidious is to combine it with infectious fright and a mori. Down a dude and use IF to see where the potential rescue will come from, hide with insidious and run out and mori the dude as soon as he gets unhooked since BT won't be active due to insidious. It mines hella salt
Not really. Toxic is a behavior, or an attitude. It's impossible for something coded into a video game for you to use to be toxic. Not Insidious, not DS, not BT, nothing. They can be annoying, and an overall pain in the ass, they are never toxic. These are tools the developers of the game provide you to try to accomplish your objective.
If someone ######### talks in post-game chat, that's toxic. If you say "ggez", that's toxic. If you mori spam, or use other exploits not intended by the devs, that's toxic.
Toxic is not highly subjective in a video game that has set rules.