We're gunna live forever: Perk Rework
So I use WGLF and BBQ and Chilli all the time and I kept using WGLF even after the massive nerf on it. However I do feel like the perks are very similar, Yet BBQ and Chilli gets an additional aspect to the perk. Here is my idea to make WGLF more useful (not that it isn't already I just thought this would put it in line with BBQ and Chilli)
WGLF
Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100%. Your sheer audacity confuses the killer. The killers ability to read your aura is hindered for 15/30/45 Seconds.
I feel like this would be useful in situations where you take a hit and run off to counter BBQ and chilli. Also it would be useful if you were hit you would be able to heal without showing up on nurses calling. I don't think it would be to over powered and would balance in line with BBQ and Chilli.
What do you guys think?
Comments
As an effect tying into the theme of the perk, I would say that's a pretty good match. It counters nurse's calling and BBQ pretty well.
Though personally I would like to see both as just a bloodpoint boost, rather than both as a bloodpoint boost and a different perk. I don't really like the idea of having a perk with extra points built in- definitely not all points at the very least. People are bound to pick it just because more points = less grind, but then you end up with a super meta perk as a result. Most of the killers I go up against are running BBQ and Chili because of it. Would they be running it normally? Who's to say, but when you sweeten the deal like that, everyone's going to dip their fingers in there.
Totally okay with someone sacrificing a perk slot for more points alone. Opt to make the game harder for yourself for increased rewards. But tying extra points in there gets sorta' messy.
To play devil's advocate here, would it not just make more sense at that point to remove the bloodpoint boost from all perks and just increase the base bloodpoint gain? That way you never have to worry about cramming a perk in there.
I agree with this. As I said I use both of the perks. I wouldn't use BBQ and Chilli without the BP gain because I main LF and it isn't as useful on him as it is on say a nurse of Billy. It is however a very meta perk and is often hard to find a killer not using it as high rank games. Although I very much doubt it would be nerfed because of the up roar caused by it. People won't use it and the main aspect of it was to stop camping. Having said that I see people camp with it all the time just for the tasty bloodpoints that come with it.