Which survivor do you main and why?
I main nancy cause she is my favorite character from stranger things plus her outifts look good. Who do you main and why
I main nancy cause she is my favorite character from stranger things plus her outifts look good. Who do you main and why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jane for DAT AZZ
Ash because I love Evil Dead and other horror movies
Nea because I love her cosmetics and her appearance in general, like her lobby animation.
Feng she's the cutest
Steve because he's pure of heart but dumb of ass. I just love him and his floofy hair.
Don't do much survivor but when I do, Kate because she's the purdiest sweetest of hearts.
Ace, cause he's the only survivors that smiles, and I love that.
He also has pretty neat cosmetics.
Yui, David and Claudette cause I like their look the most.
Bill. Because he's Bill. Don't really have a female main, but I've been giving thought to Kate or Yui.
Laurie! I have her P3-50 and I love it. I main her because Halloween is my favorite horror movie and because I have all perks on her.
Currently I am maining meg cause you gotta love them fast girls
Jake, just because he looked kinda like me in some cosmetics.
Meg and Claud are my original mains when I started and still are along with Steve and Nancy.
They are kool
Dwelf, Nea, Feng
I will play other survivors for dailies/challenges. May try to get every perk on Ash or Yui next
Meg because she's athletic
Nea cause sheA been my main since day1