Hex: haunted grounds, do you use it?
My favorite hex perk. It's always a mindgame of "is this the cursed one or is this devour hope/ruin. If they guess wrong,they are exposed. If they guess right,I ragequit.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
My favorite hex perk. It's always a mindgame of "is this the cursed one or is this devour hope/ruin. If they guess wrong,they are exposed. If they guess right,I ragequit.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only in totem roulette. Outside of that I don't want my power in the survivors' hands.
I found it to be too Situational, sometimes I would get no use out of it as all Survivors would just hide far away and as soon as they hear your TR, they'd hide in a locker and wait out the timer, so no, not really.
Only on doc really.
Ruin + Dying Light + HG + Discordance on my P3 LVL 50 GF
Lery's, The Game or Hawkins offering
Amazing...