Why nobody respects killers

They can literally hold a game hostage or go out of their way to make it as horrible as physically possible for survivors.

https://youtu.be/fdphTCB-Bz4

Yes, he camped one more person. And yes, he had No ED

Comments

  • ah yes lets act like thats what every killer does and therefore try to justify toxicity against all players.


    love it.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    ah yes lets act like thats what every killer does and therefore try to justify toxicity against all players.

    love it.

    Don't like it? Don't do it :)

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1073132#Comment_1073132

    No one's on a soapbox, you're just saying things that simply aren't genuine. Those groups don't need to be elite if they know how to hold M1 efficiently.

    "Most games are a 3-4k unless the killer player was absolute trash."

    Most my games are majority team escapes on rank 1 survivor so I don't see this at all.

    "Most survivors I run into in both survivor and killer games do every totem and chest they see and don't last more than 20-30 seconds in a chase ever. They rarely run toolboxes, if they run any item at all, and Prove Thyself is extremely rare."

    Then we are playing 2 totally different games.

    "Even if someone brought DS or BT, it almost never gets used more than maybe once in a game."

    Because they are forced too play inefficiently to avoid them, we've gone over this.

    "I think maybe 1 in 20 games I'll see a 4-man escape. Unlike 4ks which happen nearly half the time."

    Nearly half the games I play on survivor are 4 escapes unless the killers running a NOED and facecamps the first guy at the end which is basically a 4 escape anyway.

    "Unless all four survivors completely and utterly focus on gens to the exclusion of all else, the game is entirely in the killer's hands. I never run into random teammates that do that. Ever."

    Which is the majority of rank 1 games, which puts most games not in the killers hands. Luckily most survivors are bad.

    Then we're very much playing different games or you only play SWF. The survivors I get matched with go down insanely fast. If I run the killer for over a minute, I will usually not see even a single gen pop.

    As killer, if you feel you are being "forced" to not intentionally ruin the game for others, you have worse problems than DS and BT. You shouldn't feel like you're being forced to avoid playing like a prick. You should just genuinely not want to play like a dick. I still get far more kills than escapes and I avoid tunneling and camping entirely. Not because of fear of some perk a survivor may or may not have, but because it's both actively detrimental to winning and ruins the experience for the one you do it to.

    Most survivors tend to heal. Let them use the time. By the time there is an unhook and a heal, you should already be in a chase if not already have someone down.

  • @Blueberry said:

    This has absolutely nothing to do with why survivors don't respect killers.

    The reason survivors don't respect killers is because survivors are the power role and they don't need to respect them. They are strong enough that they can play with the killer and don't feel threatened.

    absolutely not mr.yes man. killers can make gameplay extremely boring with camping and crazy amount of slugging with only minor counterplay. this survivor “power role” only goes with good survivors vsing bad killers. good red rank killers dont have an issue

  • I'm just gonna leave this here:

    How do you function.jpg

    If you get the reference, good for you

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    1. survivors also make the game very horrible for killers by pallet looping and gen rushing and do not come at me saying "what are survivors suppose to do?" because I can say the same for camping what are we suppose to do? leave the hook so the survivor hiding behind a tree come to rescue the hooked guy after 10 seconds?

    2. camping is not holding the game hostage and the videos below are the proof

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFiosMnjuio

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRFGT9JZZZo

    3. "He is using noed" survivors also use decisive strike and other second chance perks if survivors are allowed to use second chance perks so are killers

    4. camping and tunneling are a legit strats like pallet looping and gen rushing

    conclusion

    you had a bad game and you created this thread out of anger

    Wraith ringing the bell while nodding had me rofl.

    I love that lady dev.

    I love the bow tie and suspenders and wish more people would wear them.

  • Killers and Survivors both lose respect because they are on this forum crying and whining about the other side being entitled.

  • @MrGummeBear said:

    Face Camping is the same sitting in the same place and holding M1 . You survivorsate trying to get done with your object faster. So wouldn't facecamping be the same. Its the Killer trying to finish their objective fasters the same as camping a gen and hold m1 to get out faster.

    You are incorrect sir. Bubba holds M2, survivors usually hold M2. Why not bring 4 toolboxes into a match?

  • I'm confused. Killers don't get banned for survivor's disagreeing with their perks. Because End Game Chats led me to believe they did.

1 2 ›